Tuesday 31 July 2012

PUPPY

Puppy just padded into the office equalling a squeeing mess that is me. Flapping my arms everywhere and stroking it so much its fur nearly falls straight off. I think she likes me *Happy wide eyes*

I left quarter of an hour earlier this morning to get to work and suddenly find--- I'm an hour early? How does that work? I took all the same trains, just one quarter of an hour earlier and I find this?! How.

Time lords buggering about with my time line again, I suspect.
Still, meant I had time to get a Waitrose pain oh chocolate. Shut up, I know that's not how it's spelt, but I'm not likely to put a french accent on my writing if I am not brave enough to try it outloud. The last time I tried an accent, it went the same way every accent does and ended up sounding like a racist dig at indians. Awks. However, I do think something should be called "Pain oh chocolate" I'd buy it.

Two of my favourite things both at once. What could go wrong.

If any of you are up and around London on the 7th, 8th and 9th pop to Westminster and come and see the Glopho team who will be promoting in our very sexy t-shirts. We'll be around Hyde Park on the 7th, around The Horse Guard's Palace for the women's volleyball (Humana) on the 8th and then back to Hyde Park on the 9th. Come say hi and take our leaflets that we will be throwing at you.

We may aim for your eyes. I apologise.

No comments:

Post a Comment